Doctor Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup is a result of techniques perfected over 100 years of practice. Our immune system is important for several reasons. Since we are directly and indirectly exposed to bacteria, parasites, viruses, and other harm in our environment, the immune system ensures our protection. Without this system functioning perfectly, our survival is not guaranteed. That’s why you need to buy Ague Nil Syrup, as it is an immunity booster & best treatment for dengue fever.Let’s compare the immune system to a tall, large fence that prevents the enemy from invading your territory; your body. Once the fence is destroyed, you’ll lose your guard and the enemy will take over.
Naturally, the immune system functions throughout the body and it consists of cells, tissues, organs, and proteins. Once the immune system detects foreign bodies that can cause diseases and illness, it gets rid of them as soon as possible. However, if your immune system is down, your body will not be able to fight against bacteria, viruses, and parasites. That’s why you fall sick. To prevent being exposed to the risk of diseases, use doctor Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup regularly. Not only will this homeopathic medicine boost your immunity & increase WBC count in body, but it will also eliminate invaders that may cause diseases in your body.
What are the Key Ingredients in Ague Nil Syrup?
The major ingredients in Doctor Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup are Belladonna, Gelsmiumsemp, Azadirachta indica Q, Ocimum sanctum Q, Eupatorium, and Rhustox.
What are the Benefits of Ague Nil Syrup?
This homeopathy medicine performs the following functions;
– Increases white blood count and platelet count in the body
– Boost the immune system to fight Infection
– Helpful in the treatment of malaria, dengue, chikungunya, and other health issues
– Offers immediate relief to joint pain, backache, nausea, fever, vomiting, headache, soreness of the eyeball
– Protects the body from dengue Infection
– Gets rid of burning eyes, red skin, burning fever, and flushed face
– Effective in the treatment of restlessness, skin rashes, and constant thirst
How does the Immune System Protect Your Body?
– Your skin and mucous membranes protect your body against bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms in the environment. They act as a shield against foreign bodies since they contain immune cells.
– Harmful microorganisms in the environment are always seeking ways to enter your body. So, whenever you have an injury and your skin opens, your immune cells get to work by destroying the microorganisms.
– That’s why vaccinations are recommended by health professionals, especially for little children. It enables the immune system to identify weakened or inactive microorganisms thereby fighting against them in the future.
What are the Causes of Weak Immunity in the Body?
Some people were born with weak Immunity while others acquire theirs due to factors beyond their control. These factors include certain medications and treatments, cancer, viral hepatitis, and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
People with weak immunity are susceptible to a lot of health problems such as malaria, typhoid fever, dengue fever, catarrh, cough, tuberculosis, and herpes. You must prevent these diseases from entering your body system. One of the most effective ways to achieve this is by taking Ague Nil Syrup.
The immune system can be found in the following parts of the body;
– Mucous membrane
– Bone marrow
– The thymus; located in the upper chest
– White blood cells
– Spleen; located under your ribs
– Lymph nodes
– Lymphatic system
What are the Signs of a Weak Immune System?
Observe your body for a while to determine if you suffer from these symptoms. It will enable you to take the necessary drug, preferably homeopathic medicine, to boost your immune system.
One of the Signs of a weakened immune system is blood disorders. If you constantly suffer from myeloma, leukemia, anemia, blood cancers, and hemophilia, seek medical help fast.
Problems in the Digestive System:
Medical experts have confirmed that the majority of digestive system diseases occur as a result of weak immunity. If you frequently experience constipation, bloating, or diarrhea, your immune system may be weak.
It’s normal to feel tired after running, jogging, cycling, or performing an exercise. However, when you feel tired without performing any strenuous activity, it is a sign your immune system requires medical attention.
A weakened immune system exposes your body to a lot of risks. Viruses, bacteria, parasites, and other foreign bodies will likely invade your body system thereby causing diseases.
Wounds Take Longer Time to Heal:
One of the functions of the immune system is to ensure the fast healing of wounds and to reduce the risks of infections. A weak immune system will disrupt your skin’s healing process.
Important Things to Consider about Ague Nil Syrup
It is recommended that adults should take 1 tablespoon twice daily for a week while children should take half the dosage.
– Do not take more than the recommended dosage
– Take the drug regularly until your symptoms improve
– Keep the medicine out of reach of children
– If you are pregnant or nursing a child, consult with your doctor before using this medicine
– Limit the dosage after your symptoms have improved
– Store in a cool place with low temperature
Where Can you Buy Ague Nil Syrup?
You can purchase Ague Nil Syrup from Doctor Bhargava, Also have a live chat with the doctor as regards your symptoms and to buy the homeopathy treatment from him. The best adavantage is, this medicine will be delivered at your doors. You do not need to go anywhere.
Your immune system is integral to your general health and well-being. Take care of your body by eating a balanced meal frequently, getting enough sleep, exercising regularly, and avoiding stress. Most importantly, buy Ague Nil Syrup homeopathic medicine to boost your immunity. You’ll be glad you did.
– For Adult: 1 tablespoon two times a day. Children – half the adult dose.