Dettol Liquid 50ml is a disinfectant liquid that can be used to kill germs on surfaces and for personal hygiene purposes. It contains an active ingredient called chloroxylenol (C8H9ClO), which is a powerful antiseptic that helps in killing harmful bacteria and viruses. This 50ml bottle is convenient for use at home, at work, or while travelling.
Dettol Liquid 50ml is indicated for the disinfection of surfaces, including floors, kitchen counters, bathrooms, and household items. It can also be used for personal hygiene purposes, such as washing hands, bathing, and wound cleaning.
The active ingredient in Dettol Liquid 50ml is chloroxylenol (C8H9ClO) at a concentration of 4.8% w/v. The other ingredients include isopropyl alcohol, pine oil, castor oil, and water.
For general household disinfection, dilute 1 capful of Dettol Liquid 50ml in 2.5 litres of water and use this solution to clean surfaces. For personal hygiene purposes, add a capful of Dettol Liquid to a bucket of water for bathing or use it to wash hands. For wound cleaning, dilute one capful of Dettol Liquid with 2.5 litres of water and use this solution to clean the affected area.
Dettol Liquid 50ml should not be used on sensitive skin or open wounds. It should also not be ingested and should be kept away from children.
Dettol Liquid 50ml is for external use only and should be kept away from the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. If accidentally ingested, seek medical attention immediately.
Dettol Liquid 50ml may cause skin irritation, redness, or itching in some individuals, especially those with sensitive skin. Inhaling the fumes of Dettol Liquid may also cause irritation of the nose, throat, and lungs. If any side effects occur, discontinue use and seek medical advice.