Paul Brooks Rose Water is a 100% pure and natural rose water that is made from the petals of Rosa damascena flowers. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a delicate rose scent. Rose water is a popular beauty product that can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Toner: Rose water can be used as a toner to cleanse and refresh the skin. It can help to remove excess oil and dirt, and it can also help to tighten pores.
- Facial mist: Rose water can be used as a facial mist to hydrate and soothe the skin. It can also help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Hair treatment: Rose water can be used as a hair treatment to help condition and detangle the hair. It can also help to add shine and luster to the hair.
- Quantity: 120ml
- Active ingredient: Rose water
Paul Brooks Rose Water can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the desired purpose.
- As a toner: Apply a few drops of rose water to a cotton pad and gently wipe it over the face.
- As a facial mist: Spritz a few sprays of rose water onto the face throughout the day to hydrate and refresh the skin.
- As a hair treatment: Mix a few drops of rose water with your favorite conditioner and apply it to the hair. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it out.
Do not use Paul Brooks Rose Water if:
- You are allergic to roses or any of the other ingredients.
Paul Brooks Rose Water is indicated for the following:
- Cleansing and refreshing the skin
- Hydrating and soothing the skin
- Reducing redness and inflammation
- Conditioning and detangling the hair
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use the product if it is expired.
- Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged.
- Paul Brooks Rose Water is not a cure for any medical condition.
- If you have any questions or concerns about Paul Brooks Rose Water, talk to your doctor.