The Terumo Insulin Syringe 27×1/2 is a single-use syringe with a 27-gauge, 1/2-inch needle. It is designed for subcutaneous injection of insulin. The syringe has a clear barrel with easy-to-read graduation marks, and a removable needle.
- Syringe capacity: 1 mL
- Needle gauge: 27
- Needle length: 1/2 inch
- Needle type: Regular wall
The Terumo Insulin Syringe 27×1/2 is used to inject insulin subcutaneously. To use the syringe, first remove the cap from the needle. Then, draw up the desired amount of insulin into the syringe. Be sure to hold the syringe upright and draw up the insulin slowly to prevent air bubbles from entering the syringe.
Once you have drawn up the insulin, insert the needle into the skin at a 45-degree angle. Then, inject the insulin by pushing down on the plunger. After injecting the insulin, remove the needle from the skin and dispose of the syringe properly.
The Terumo Insulin Syringe 27×1/2 should not be used if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the syringe.
- You have a skin infection at the injection site.
The Terumo Insulin Syringe 27×1/2 is indicated for the subcutaneous injection of insulin. It is used to treat diabetes mellitus.
- Do not use the syringe if the needle is bent or damaged.
- Do not use the syringe if the plunger is difficult to move.
- Do not reuse the syringe.
- Dispose of the syringe properly after each use.
- The Terumo Insulin Syringe 27×1/2 is for single-use only.
- Do not use the syringe if the expiration date has passed.
- Keep the syringe out of the reach of children.